| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa in August is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 108.7mm (4.3in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa:
- Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) NNW
- Reading, Pa, Usa - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) SW
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) WSW
- West Chester, Pa, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) SW
- Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa - 86.8 kms (53.9 miles) SW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) S
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) NE
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) ENE
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) ENE
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) ENE
- New York, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) ENE
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) ENE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) E
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 107 kms (66.5 miles) E
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 84.9 kms (52.7 miles) ESE
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSE
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) SSE
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 86.7 kms (53.8 miles) S